Evening Glam Makeup Class
Learn how to transform your day makeup to evening glam makeup. Create a more dramatic eye makeup and shimmer application so you can shine like a diamond at any events you grace. We aim to personalise YOUR experience. All makeup materials are provided for but are encouraged to bring along your makeup for the trainer to demonstrate how to correctly and effectively use the products that you already have. Instructor will also provide tips on lighting and how to adjust YOUR looks to suit the different occasions with minimal makeup products in your makeup kit.
When & Where
Our public makeup classes are postponed at the moment due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please check schedule for our online class.
Duration & Fee
- 4 Hours
- changing your day makeup look to an evening glam
- 3Cs – conceal, correct, contour
- creating natural looking eyebrow
- smokey eye makeup application
- creating different types of eyeliners – winged, Korean and Japanese
- false eye lash application
- shimmer application
- bold red / dark lips colour
We will cover briefly the following topics. These are covered in detail in our Basic Personal Makeup Class.
- preparation of skin for makeup
- concealing dark spots and dark circles
- reduce appearance of fine lines and refine pores
- creating deep set eye look
- shading and highlighting for a more refined look
- nude lip colour
- ombre effect lip and cheeks
We love sharing our experiences. Being professional Makeup Artists, we have used many cosmetic products throughout the years. From the drug store brands to high-end cosmetics and makeup brushes, we have tried and tested most of the re-known brands. Some are not even available in Singapore yet. Some has gone out of business before they even reach Singapore. Hence for this lesson we will also provide these additional tips and tricks:
- Keeping your makeup products organised and neat.
- Hygiene in makeup.
- When is it time to dispose your cosmetics.
- How to purchase the correct foundation shade.
- Best and fastest way to apply foundation.
- How to use minimal number of makeup brushes to create an evening makeup look.
- Basic products you need to create an evening glam look.
- Milia and what Ingredients to take note of and avoid.
- Achieving balance for combination (oily / dry) skin.
- Facial ampoules.
- Cosmetic brands that’s worth buying when you are on holiday.
- Get to know where to get the best bargains for cosmetic products and tools.