Airbrush Makeup Class
The current trend in makeup is natural, fresh and glowing faces. Cakey, over powdered and masked skin look fake and outdated. A great makeup makes us feel comfortable no matter how long our days are. Natural-looking makeup is also something that both men and women of any age can benefit from. We need a makeup that is lightweight and looks very natural – yet let us have a flawless and perfect complexion. In addition, in humid Singapore, we need a makeup that last well under the hot weather.
All these are achievable with Airbrush Makeup. Airbrush makeup is actually not a new concept to the makeup industry. For beginners, using the airbrush and compressor might be confusing. You may not know what foundation to use or types of airbrush and compressor to invest in. If well taken care of, these equipments (airbrush & compressor) can last more than 10 years.
Who should attend?
- Makeup Artist who are interested to learn about airbrush makeup.
- Makeup Artist who has bought airbrush equipment but no longer using it because they think it does not work.
- Anyone who would like to use airbrush makeup for their own personal use.
Our experience in using airbrush systems tell us the common problems faced by talents and customers when inexperienced Makeup Artist use airbrush on them. These are:
- Patchy colours / foundation on skin
- Concerns on breathing in too much vapours let out by the airbrushThe shock from the spray is extremely uncomfortable
- Coverage is bad
- Makeup does not last
- Makeup Artist holding the airbrush gun incorrectly
- Choke Airbrush Gun
What you will learn
- Safety in using Airbrush
- Understanding the Components
- Cleaning, Assembling and Dismantling Airbrush Gun
- Types of Foundations
- Techniques of using Airbrush
- Beauty Makeup with Airbrush
- Creative Makeup with Airbrush
- Airbrush Compressor
- Airbrush Gun